Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £45,000 + Generous Benefits
An eye catching opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in the heart of Manchester. This role will be working for a dominant Building Services consultancy with the Building Services industry, working alongside a team astute engineers whose work is recognised for their innovative designs. This firm has a strong aptitude for career progression, enabling employees to flourish within such a work environment.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineers should exhibit strong design abilities as well as the ability to build and gain client relationships. Building Services experience would be essential to applying Senior Mechanical Engineers as previous skills would need to be applied on new challenging projects.
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* The design of Heating, Ventilation, Air, Conditioning as well as Hot & Cold and Waste Water.
* Representing the company in front of client and building relationships
* The writing of technical reports.
Candidates applying for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer should be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Qualification in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering - Degree preferable although HND plus additional experience acceptable.
* Member of CIBSE, IMechE or other relevant body (Preferred).
* Experience using relevant design software such as AutoCAD (Essential) and Revit (Preferred).
* Experience using calculation software such as Hevacomp (Preferred).
* Experience using SBEM modelling software.