Principal Mechanical Design Engineer / London, St Pauls
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
London, St Pauls
£55,000 + Pension, BUPA, + Benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Principal level Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer to work for a global multi disciplined engineering consultancy in the City of London. This company has a great reputation for large projects within the commercial workplace and data centre sector with international brand name clients, employing some of the best engineers in the industry to deliver award winning projects. Working alongside their team of Structural Engineers you will work on multi-disciplined projects where you will be in charge of leading the mechanical building services design, with the support of more junior engineers. This is a client facing role where you will be responsible for Mechanical Engineering on your projects with responsibility for Electrical coordination on smaller projects. This is a great opportunity to join a team of 70 strong MEP Design and Sustainability engineers working on interesting projects within the commercial sector. Candidates should have the below experience:
- Experience as a client facing engineer working on commercial CAT A and CAT B projects
- At least 7 years experience working within a building services consultancy or D&B Contractor
- Degree educated in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services engineering or similar
- Hold a professional membership with CIBSE or IMechE
- Be passionate about building services engineering and sustainability within the built environment.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.
Apply for Principal Mechanical Design Engineer / London, St Pauls
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly