Graduate Business Development Manager - Energy Sector - £28-£32k plus car/commission
Are you a graduate engineer, looking to forge an exciting career within Business development, and happy to live and work in the North Kent area (20 minutes outside of London)?
Do you want to work for a growing business, where your success is purely in your hands and down to the effort you put in?
I am currently working with a well established yet growing business, who specialise in offering energy efficiency solutions within Buildings.
They are a well known name within the industry, and work with a number of large “blue chip” companies, as well as smaller dynamic developers.
They have an abundance of work at present, but are keen to develop and grow the business, and as a result arte looking to recruit a graduate engineer, to train as a business development manager with the business.
The energy sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK, and it is a great chance for someone who is motivated, keen to learn and really wants to make their mark.
Full industry training will be given, and there is the genuine chance to develop your own team and for the right person, become a future sales director.
Requirements for the position:
- Ideally a graduate from a technical background (engineering, mechanical, electrical, energy for example), but this is not essential if you have the right attitude and willingness to learn.
- A self starter, who wants to work hard and progress your career within Sales/business development.
- Confident in a client facing position. You will be meeting clients face to face on a regular basis, so you must be happy to meet new people.
- Keen to learn, and be passionate about the business and its future targets. They have big plans for the business, and want someone who will buy into this philosophy.
- Genuine ambition. There is a real opportunity to build your own sales team in the future and even work towards Sales Director level.
- Well spoken, presentable and willing to work hard to achieve your goals.
- Currently based in the Kent area, or prepared to relocate within the UK (their offices are about 20 minutes out of London)
- Ideally a full driving licence is required, or currently in the process of learning to drive.
What they can offer you:
- The chance to work for a well established yet growing business, with some great blue chip clients.
- Substantial earning potential within the Energy sector, which is one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK.
- Excellent training in sales, the energy sector and how to generate strong work pipelines to build large commission payments.
- Work for a dynamic company at the cutting edge of the engineering/energy sector, with massive growth potential.
If you are a self motivated hard worker and feel you have what it takes to be successful in a client facing sales environment, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
In return you will be offered a generous starting salary, car and excellent commission/bonus earning potential.
For more information on the position or if you would like to apply, please contact dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Electrical engineering Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Energy assessment Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Environmental engineering Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Mechanical engineering Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)