Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Arts and Culture Projects)
A small boutique multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for a technically strong Senior Mechanical engineer to join their team in London. Carrying a minimum of 10 years you will have worked on projects within a range of sectors and possess a passion for projects within the arts and culture sectors.
Working alongside the building services director you will have the chance to help move the team forward in terms of work winning and team member resourcing whilst delivering a first class design service to the company’s illustrious client base.
• Degree in Building Services Engineering
• MSC in Building Services Engineering
• 10 years mechanical design experience in a range of sectors
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Hevacomp and IES
• Appreciation for other disciplines within the built environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current CV with project list to firstname.lastname@example.org