Up to £40,000 plus Benefits
Conrad Consulting is currently working with nationally award winning client to secure a Sustainability Consultant for their Winchester office. The successful candidate will be offered the chance to work on a variety of projects that include high specification healthcare developments, commercial projects and schools.
We are looking for an experienced consultant who is keen to join an established team - supporting junior and senior colleagues on a growing number of sustainability projects, liaising with clients and demonstrating an exemplary skill set.
Role Requirements - Sustainability Consultant
* Providing Consultancy on Sustainable Design Management.
* Implementing BREEAM assessments on new buildings.
* Technical analysis of energy and sustainability strategies.
* Producing high quality reports and attending client meetings.
Key & Preferred Requirements
* Degree in a Science, Architectural or Engineering Discipline (Key)
* BREEAM assessor (Preferred)
* LEED Green Associate (Preferred)
* Knowledge of energy modelling platform i.e IES -VE (Preferred)
* £25,000-£40,000 Commensurate to Experience
* Excellent Package