Assocaite Electrical Design Engineer
Associate Electrical Design Engineer
Up to £60,000 + Generous Benefits
Conrad Consulting is currently working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are well-established within the Building Services industry. They are looking for an established Associate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team of skilled design engineers to lead them through projects form start through to completion. This consultancy has demonstrated their technical excellence in a variety of sectors such as: Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Retail amongst others.
Candidates should be able to show expertise working on a wide range of projects within Building Services, alongside the ability to win business for the consultancy. The successful candidate will be managing projects of various sizes so should be experienced in doing so in their current role.
Associate Electrical Design Engineer Key Responsibilities:
* Take ultimate responsibility for the team's design output
* Ensure that the company brand is represented in an honest and professional manner.
* New business development
* Liaise with clients from initial tender through to final sign off.
Associate Electrical Design Engineer Key Requirements:
* Degree educated in a relevant Building Services discipline.
* CEng with professional memberships to CIBSE and IET
* Appreciation for other disciplines
* Have excellent knowledge of design software