Business Development Manager - £28-£32k Plus Car and Commission
Are you a motivated sales person, with a strong client facing ability, and keen to progress your career within field sales/business development?
Do you want to work in a growing sector, with a well established yet expanding business, offering genuine management and even future sales director prospects?
I am currently working with a leading company, who specialise in the Energy engineering sector. This is one of the fastest growing sectors within the UK industry.
They already have a great client base (both SME’s and leading Blue chip companies), but are keen to push the business forward, and as a result are looking to recruit a business development manager to join the team.
You do not need experience within the Energy sector as full training will be given, but you must have previous experience within sales, either field based, face to face or even within a telesales environment.
This position is all about the right person, someone who is motivated, ambitious and wants to forge a long term career within sales, in an exciting specialised sector.
Requirements for the position:
- A background in Sales, ideally within a face to face environment, but if you are target driven and keen to succeed this is not essential.
- Keen to forge a long term career within a specialised sector, with the aim of growing a team below you longer term.
- Based within the South East of England (their office is based on the outskirts of East London, and easily accessible from Kent, Essex and London (within 20 minutes of central London)
- Happy to specialise within the growing Energy sector.
- Well presented, happy to represent the company at client meetings, and be a self starter.
- Ideally you will have a driving licence, but if not you will currently be learning (this is essential to the position longer term).
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to learn and develop your career within an exciting sector, which offers long term career prospects.
- Genuine long term prospects with a growing business, where your success is purely down to your commitment and hard work.
- Full training, and long term commitment to your future career development.
- An excellent salary and car, plus genuine high earning potential through bonuses and commission.
If you are a sales/business development manager based in the London/Kent region and would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Building services (general) Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Electrical engineering Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Energy assessment Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Mechanical engineering Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)
- Sustainability Sales / Marketing jobs in London (East)