Mechanical Project Director
A £100m a year turnover Tier 1 M&E contractor are looking at bringing in an Mechanical Construction Manager to join their expanding team due to an ever increasing order book.
Due to winning a £28m Shell and Core Commercial job the business are seeking a Mechanical Project Director to oversee the project which is due to kick off later this year. The role will be based between their North West London office and site. The individual will be responsible for overseeing a full site team as well as in-house preconstruction staff. Due to the nature of the project my client is seeking an experience Project Manager with dedicated large scale, shell and core experience.
The Mechanical Project Director:
- A Minimum of 8-10+ years experience within the Mechanical Building Services Industry
- Experience with managing a full site team as well as overseeing project budgets & specifications
- Strong understanding of a project lifecycle
- Previously completed Projects within the Commercial Shell and Core sector.
The Benefits of the role will include:
- A Basic Salary of up to £100,000
- Fully expensed Travel
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Project Dependable Bonuses
- 25 days holiday
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/