Revit MEP Techncian
Revit MEP Technician
Up to £40,000 + Generous Benefits
A leading building services consultancy is looking for an experience Revit MEP Technician to join their prestigious team. The successful Revit MEP Technicians will be working alongside the design engineers on a range of exciting projects, good communication skills will ensure that projects are completed to the highest of standards and in a timely fashion.
This company have won a number of awards for their innovative design demonstrated in such sectors as Commercial, Retail, Residential, Education and Healthcare. With a low staff turnover when people join the consultancy they don't often want to move on. Career development is within the heart of the company, striving to push employee's professional boundaries.
The ideal Revit MEP Technician will have experience working with 2D AutoCAD and a background within Building Service. Applicants should also have at least 1 years Revit experience in order to become a key component of a highly regarded consultancy.
Key Responsibilities Revit MEP Technician:
* Input of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Schematics into Revit.
* Full understanding of Revit - including setting up of families.
* Co-ordination of Services into other disciplines and clash detection.
Key Requirements Revit MEP Technician:
* Experience using Revit MEP (Essential)
* Experience inputting Mechanical Services - Heating, Ventilation & Cooling
* Experience inputting Electrical Services - LV Distribution, Fire Systems, Lighting, Security
* Experience imputing Public Health Services - Hot and Cold Water, Waste