Mechanical Associate - To £70K
- Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Associate or Senior Associate to join a leading commercial property consultancy based in London. Reporting to the Managing Partner you will be responsible for leading a team of 10 staff, managing key client relationships and ultimately advising property owners, investors and developers how to maximise the true value and potential of their commercial property portfolio.
This role represents a great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Associate to become a key part of their senior management team and work closely with a team of recognised and respected industry professionals with the commercial property environment.
- To continue to develop and promote our M&E Design capabilities and presence.
- Continue to develop our reputation within the commercial office fit out and hotel sectors.
- Preparing budget cost estimates for project designs.
- Secure, resource, manage and deliver profitable projects.
- Lead a team of Engineers and monitor the quality, accuracy and deliver of their work.
- Acting as a Lead Engineer on Projects ranging from £2 - £10 million.
- Actively identify and promote cross selling opportunities for our inhouse Sustainability, Cost, Project Management, Property, Technical FM and lighting teams.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports to the Managing Partner.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- CEng and MCIBSE status or be actively pursuing Chartered status.
- Able to work as part of a busy multi-disciplinary team.
- Minimum of eight years' experience working for a property, building services or multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Demonstrated track record in designing attractive, sustainable and functional work spaces.
- Good appreciation of BCO, CIBSE and British Standards.
- Car allowance
Private health care.
- Personal accident cover.
- 4 x Life assurance.
- 27 days holiday.
- Discretionary Performance based bonus scheme
- Child care vouchers.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Cycle scheme.
Apply for Mechanical Associate - To £70K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly