Up to £40,000 plus benefits
An internationally regarded multi-discipline consultancy with a fantastic reputation for excellence has approached Conrad Consulting to assist with finding an IES Modeller to join their Building Services Team. Specialising in educational and commercial projects our client is a highly recognised provider of the full range of buildings consultancy services.
We are looking for an experienced IES Thermal Modeller who has sustained experience (2-3 years min.) of working within a similar environment. Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of, not only, IES software but proficiency performing Part L assessments, overheating analysis and generally energy assessments. Ideally, the successful candidate will ideally be a CIBSE accredited Low Carbon Assessor.
Initially the successful modeller will be working as part of the building services team however, long term there is scope for a separate Energy Assessment team to be created thus offering career potential in return for hard work and dedication.
Key Requirements - IES Modeller
* Relevant building services or mechanical engineering degree (Ideal) or qualification
* IES experience (2-3 years)
* Steady career history demonstrating IES usage
* CIBSE accredited Low Carbon Assessor
* £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
* Excellent Salary - Dependent on Experience
* Excellent Benefits Package