REVIT MEP Technician -
Highfield are working on behalf of a major M&E consultancy based on the South Coast, located in Dorset, who are looking to add a Revit MEP technician to expand their existing team due their order book exploding with new projects. A fantastic opportunity to learn the industry and expand your experience in a top level company.
What my client is looking for –
- Worked with Revit for at least 12 months, ideally the MEP version but will consider architectural or structural versions of Revit.
- Desire to work in Revit! Great opportunity to become trained and specialise in designing/coordinating some major projects in Revit MEP.
- Need to be local or happy to permanently relocate to Dorset
- Salary up to £35000 plus benefits (and potentially relocation costs)
- CAN DO ATTITUDE!
- Experience in BIM level 2 process and the protocols associated with this.
- Desire to progress in an expanding team and provide fresh ideas.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for or would like further information please call Sam on 01489 774010 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com