Building Services Maintenance Manager
Job Title: Operations Support Manager / Building Services Maintenance Manager
Place of Work: Whitely, Hampshire
* To successfully manage and lead the relevant regional teams whilst ensuring the growth and profitable operation of the area.
* Implement a positive health and safety culture.
* Manage both the Reactive/Planned/Access teams ensuring all work order events are planned and completed in line with the contractual KPI's.
* Enforce Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
* To pro-actively demonstrate and work to the Company's values of People, Passion, Fresh Thinking and Exciting Futures.
* To efficiently and cost effectively manage and develop the client contract
* To analyse current contracts ensuring financial and operational needs are met/exceeded and to control and minimise risk.
* To manage and develop a professional and effective operational team, ensuring objectives are set, monitored and achieved and that all employees are appraised and have a personal development plan.
* To carry out the day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability. Taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behaviour or low standards, with support and advice from HR.
* Attend HR related courses to ensure competence in dealing with people management responsibilities.
* Develop a succession plan for all key roles within your team.
* To meet and/or exceed financial targets including but not limited to WIP, debt and GRN process.
* Foster client relationships and develop a culture of trust with Internal/External clients.
* Ensure that all PPM and Reactive calls, SLA's and KPI's, including the Company's set targets, are met for the portfolio.
* To provide management information/reporting as required.
* To monitor and control supplier, sub-contractor and labour costs.
* Lead by example with regards to health and safety, compliance with statutory and contractual legislative requirements.
* To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
* To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
* To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
* Effectively manage and develop staff, engineers and subcontractor capabilities.
* Increase the quality of service delivery to drive up turnover and margin.
* Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities that are deemed required by the business in supporting the daily operation of the contract.
* Previous Management experience essential - minimum 2 years with call Centre responsibility (preferably within the Telecoms industry)
* Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment.
* Able to represent the company effectively at both internal and external meetings.
* Able to lead, motivate and manage a team of Managers effectively.
* Seeks out and takes opportunities to learn new skills as part of personal professional development.
* Leads by example in all role activities.
* Generating creative solutions to work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with organisational problems and opportunities.