Building Services Manager (MEP)
Job Title: Building Services Manager (MEP)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £75,000 basic plus car allowance and package
Capstone are supporting an established and multi-award winning national principle contractor, with regional offices throughout the UK and a reputation for delivering excellence and pioneering building services construction projects. Due to their continued success and a pipeline secured high-profile projects for 2017, they are now looking to make several key appointments across the business.
As Building Services Manager you will take responsibility for the coordination and management of all mechanical and electrical installations on major Central London based project, ensuring the successful delivery of all MEP service packages from initial design and pre-construction phases, through to practical completion and final handover. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: specification, design, procurement of sub-contractors, health & safety, installation, snagging and commissioning. Previous experience in managing projects £10m+ in value, as a Building Services Manager is ideal, along with a strong knowledge of JCT contracts.
- Reviewing drawings and advising the design team on the coordination of the Mechanical and Electrical services within the overall building design
- Monitoring and reporting on progress against the project programme, working closely with the project team and specialist sub-contractors
- Testing and checking installations and ensuring the commissioning is planned and carried out effectively
- Ensuring building regulations and health and safety requirements are met
- Attending meetings and presenting ideas and progress reports to managers and clients
- Ensuring that Mechanical and Electrical installations are being undertaken in accordance with the design, carrying out regular progress meetings with the M&E contractors
- Advising clients on how the building services will operate once the building is complete as part of the handover process
To be considered for the Building Services Manager position, please click APPLY, or contact Alex on 0203 757 5001.
Other positions are available, so please apply if you are interested in the following: Building Services Manager, Senior Building Services Manager, Technical Services Manager, Senior Technical Services Manager, Senior Project Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Mechanical Project Manager, MEP Manager, MEP Contracts Manager, Head of Projects, Project Director etc.