Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
An international multidisciplinary property consultancy no has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join its office in Central London (The City).
- The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer job will offer a basic salary of between £30,000 and £45,000 depending on experience.
- There will also be a benefits package including pension.
- Has been trading for over 40 years.
- They currently employ around 100 staff in their London. Theire M&E building services team is circa 30 in size.
- Key services include full mechanical, electrical and public health design, AutoCAD and Revit MEP design, architecture, building surveying, civil & structural engineering and sustainability.
- They work on projects in a wide range of property sectors including commercial offices, high end residential, mixed use, heritage, education, healthcare, hospitality and retail.
- Clients include main contractors, property developers, end clients and architects.
- The company can offer a good, friendly working environment with excellent training and career development opportunities.
- Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with at least 2 years experience in the design of HVAC systems for building services projects.
- Mechanical HVAC design experience should include both concept and detailed design.
- Carry out various calculations for mechanical HVAC system sizing and selection; pipes, duct work etc.
- Heat loss and gain calculations using Hevacomp.
- Assisting with the production of specifications and tender documents.
- Liaison with manufacturers.
- Attending design meetings with colleague and clients including architects, end users and contractors.
- Attending site during installation to witnessing testing and commissioning.
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly