Graduate Electrical Design Engineer- Oxford - £25-£28k
Are you a Graduate Electrical Engineer, looking to forge a career within the exciting Building Services and Sustainability Sector?
Do you want to work on major construction projects, receive full support to Chartered engineer status, and work in a highly lucrative sector?
I am currently working with a leading Mechanical and Electrical Design consultancy, considered one of the market leaders within consulting design.
They work with a number of blue chip companies, on the delivery of major design and build projects. These range from large hotel projects, banks, major office space, retail companies to name a few.
Due to a very strong workload and willingness to invest in the next generation of engineers, they are looking to recruit a Graduate Electrical Design to join their team, based in the Oxford area.
If you are a hard worker, well presented and keen to secure a position with a great company, look no further.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent graduate within an Electrical engineering related subject, at a 2:1 level or above. This will ideally have some connection to the Building Services sector, but this is not essential.
- An interest in working on some of the largest construction projects ongoing in the UK is essential. They are looking for someone who wants to forge a long term career within Building Services Electrical Design.
- A well presented, out going individual. They are looking for someone who has the potential to progress towards Senior Electrical Design Engineer and above, and one day even Board Director level.
- Currently based in the UK, with full working rights (Visa sponsorship is not on offer).
- Happy to live and work near Oxford.
What they can offer you:
- A chance to join their award winning graduate training scheme, which will offer you full support as you work towards chartered engineer status.
- Regular salary reviews, that will ensure you reach your full earning potential, within a very lucrative sector.
- The chance to work on exciting projects in both the UK and Europe. If you want to work and travel in other countries this is also on offer.
- Receive mentorship from some of the best engineers in the Building Services sector, who will offer guidance but also the chance to take on responsibility at a pace you are happy with.
If you are an Electrical Graduate and looking to secure a long term career opportunity with a leading M&E Consultancy within Building Services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI M&E recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org