Graduate Electrical Design Engineer - London - £26-£29k
Are you a graduate Electrical engineer, looking to secure a position within the exciting M&E consulting environment, working with one of the leading consultancies in the London region?
If the answer is yes, and you would like to join an award winning graduate scheme offering full support to Chartered engineer, please read on.
I am currently working with an award winning “top 10” consultancy, established for over 15 years and with a superb reputation in the Building services/construction sector.
They specialise in the MEP and Sustainable Design of large construction projects, working with a number of blue chip clients.
They work in a variety of sectors, and some of their major clients include large 5 star hotel chains, major banks, Universities and hospitals. They work on projects in the UK, Europe, Middle east and Asia.
As a result of their recent success and longer term growth plans, they are currently looking to recruit a graduate Electrical engineer, to join their London based design team.
They will offer great training and mentorship, the chance to work on UK and international projects, and full support to chartered engineer status.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent graduate within an Electrical engineering related subject, ideally with a 2:1 or above.
- Interested in pursuing a position as an Electrical Design Engineer within a leading M&E consultancy, within the exciting London construction scene.
- Well presented, ambitious and keen to learn. They are looking for future business managers and maybe one day Director, so you must have the ambition to really progress your career.
- A keen interest in Building Services Electrical and Sustainable Design.
- Currently located in the UK, with full working rights.
What my client can offer you:
- Excellent training as part of an award winning scheme, which will ensure you work towards full CIBSE Chartered status.
- Work alongside and learn from some of the best engineers in the industry, and receive one to one mentorship.
- Work on major construction projects and have a real impact on the London skyline.
- An excellent office location in the heart of West London, easily commutable from a number of mainline stations.
- Regular pay reviews, and the chance to really increase your earnings based on your hard work.
If you are a graduate electrical engineer and looking to secure an exciting career opportunity, please get in touch.
For more information, please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org