Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - £25-£28k - Oxfordshire
Are you a Mechanical engineering graduate, looking to pursue a career within engineering design, within the exciting construction sector?
Would you like to work for an industry leading consultancy, on major projects with high profile blue chip companies?
I am currently working with an award winning Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Design consultancy.
They are considered one of the market leaders within the industry, and work with a number of great clients. These include major banks, hotel chains, supermarkets, Universities and Hospitals.
They are currently looking to grow their team, and are looking to recruit an ambitious Graduate Mechanical engineer, to join their Oxford team.
The position would suit a recent Mechanical Graduate, who is looking to work in the exciting world of consulting design within construction.
Requirements for the position:
- Recent graduate within Mechanical engineering, ideally with a 2:1 or above, from a recognised leading UK University.
- A keen interest in Mechanical Design within the Building Services/construction sector.
- Well presented, ambitious, and keen to learn.
- Ambition to work to senior management level, and potentially full board director in the future.
- Currently based in the UK, and happy to live and work in the Oxford region (relocation within the UK is fine).
- Full working rights in the UK are essential, as Visa sponsorship is not on offer.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to join in industry leading training scheme, offering support to CEng chartership and senior engineer status.
- Learn from the best Mechanical engineers in the industry, receiving one to one mentorship.
- Work with leading blue chip companies, on some of the largest Design/Construction projects in the world.
- Work for a company that really value their staff, and will invest heavily in your training and future.
If you are a recent Mechanical graduate and looking to work for an award winning company on great projects, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org