Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Glasgow
Intermediate / Electrical Design Engineer - Glasgow to £25K to £35K + Package
Human Capital Solutions are proud to be working with an outstanding MEP Building Services Design Consultancy that is recognised, through "Investors in people" as the best Engineering Consultancy to work for in the UK and recent winner of the "CIBSE Employer of the year award" this building services consultancy knows how to develop, reward and retain their staff.
They a network of UK offices, and are one of only a handful of practices to have a fully accredited CIBSE approved training and development scheme. All of the Associates with the business have been promoted from within the business demonstrating their attitude to developing their own employees.
They established relationships and completed projects with some of the most respected banks, architects, developers, universities, hotels chains and retail clients in the UK and around 80% of their business annually is from repeat clients.
We are looking for a Junior or Intermediate Electrical (Electrical Building services) Design Engineer with 2 to 5 years' experience looking for real career development, progression and job security.
Working under a Principal or Senior Engineer you will be responsible for the following;
- Producing electrical design calculations, design drawings, diagrams, schematics, specifications and equipment schedules
- Ensuring all designs are energy efficient and comply with Parts G, F and L of building regulations
- Liaising with architects, clients, structural engineers and monitoring contractors
- Attending and contributing to design team meetings
- Liaising with in-house specialist teams / engineers
- Developing your skills in Amtech and Dialux
- Able to produce fully integrated and resilient electrical building services designs
The ideal Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer will be degree qualified, have between 2 to 5 years' experience will have the opportunity to work in a hugely professional, purely MEP focused consultancy that will give you the opportunity to work on some of the UK's signature projects.
If you are looking for a business that will take your career seriously then please get in touch for more information.