Graduate Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to join one on the UK's most admired and well-respected Building Services Consultancies. Offering MEP, BIM, Building Physics, Lighting, Fire and Sustainability they are widely regarded as a market leader and have a fantastic reputation for attracting, developing their staff and designing net zero carbon buildings.
Based in their London office, you will be responsible for producing energy efficient HVAC designs across the education, health, hotel, commercial, retail, residential and leisure sectors.
Reporting to a Chartered Principal or Associate you will be responsible for;
- Creating sustainable, energy efficient and practical HVAC Design solutions.
- Prepare detailed design drawings in AutoCAD or Revit MEP.
- Attend meetings with clients and use sketches to illustrate concept designs.
- Carry out calculations by hand and also using IES or Hevacomp.
- Assist with equipment selection, specifications and reports.
- Assist with Dynamic Thermal Modelling, MEP systems simulation, micro-climate analysis and MEP system optimisation.
- Ensuring all projects meet or exceed LEED, BREEAM or Well standards.
- Carry out site surveys of HVAC installations and monitor and report on the quality and progress.
- Continue to stay abreast of new technologies, materials and construction methods.
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Payment of 1 x Professional Membership
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing CPD and support for day release.
In order to be considered it is essential that you have completed a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering and can use Hevacomp, IES or Revit MEP.
Apply for Graduate Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly