Principal Electrical Design Engineer - LONDON
Principal Electrical Design Engineer - £60000 - £65000 + Package – London (Future Director Opportunity)
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer on behalf of our client who are a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy
An opportunity has arisen for this Principal Engineer to join the M&E team of this successful organisation based in London.
You will be involved in diverse projects and deliver innovative design solutions across a broad range of clients across multiple sectors. Therefore, you must be able to forge strong relationships with clients, and support the team, providing leading edge mechanical or electrical knowledge.
Candidates should have a wide range of skills in either mechanical or electrical engineering covering areas including Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Mixed developments, to Health, Education, Defence and MOD projects.
Providing unrivalled professional and technical advice in the areas of design, calculations, contract administration and site inspections, you will forge lasting client relationships as a professional engineer who is trusted to deliver high quality projects on time and to budget.
You will demonstrate an innovative approach to design and work well on your own or part of a team and will be working on a wide range of projects across numerous sectors. You will be able to work with the Project Directors and within the consultancy’s business to further develop the capability and strengths within the team.
- You are required to possess a degree in Building Services or Electrical Engineering or equivalent and be a member of a professional body although relevant design experience would be considered.
- Ideally, you will already be a Chartered Engineer.
- You will bring to the role a sound knowledge and proven experience in mechanical engineering design and a practical knowledge of renewable energy technologies.
- You will have considerable experience and a demonstrable track record in the delivery of complex projects from inception to completion.
- It would also be beneficial to have knowledge of a wide range of technical software including AutoCAD, Revit, Hevacomp, IES (or TAS) etc.
Should you be interested in find out more information regarding this position please send your CV to email@example.com and I will contact you to discus role/company specifics.