Senior Electrical Engineer
A multidisciplinary property consultancy based in Central London (The City) now has a vacancy available for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join its Building Services division. The company would consider a very good Intermediate Electrical Engineer who is looking to make the step up to Senior.
- The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will offer a basic salary of between £40,000 and £50,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
- The business has been operating within the construction industry for over 50 years in various forms.
- Today they operate as a building consultancy where they can offer their clients full design and construction services including architecture, civil & structural engineering, building services mechanical & electrical engineering, building surveying, project management and construction management.
- They’re currently involved with a number of new build and refurbishment projects in the residential, commercial, education and mixed use sectors.
- Client facing role
- Will be required to liaise with clients, architects and contractors on a regular basis
- Delivery of projects from concept to completion
- Full electrical design at both concept and detailed stages including lighting, power distribution, security, fire detection, telecoms etc.
- Cable sizing
- Voltage drop calculations
- Site surveys
- Preparation of tender documents
- Helping with mentoring of junior electrical engineers and checking the quality of their work
- Site visits
- Witnessing of testing and commissioning