Associate Mechanical Engineer
Title: Associate Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Associate
Location: Central London
Sector: Building Services Engineering
Salary: £60-70k + benefits
A large, internationally renowned building services consultancy with multiple offices in both the UK and Middle East.
With an impressive portfolio of high profile projects and a solid forward order book we are able to offer experienced engineers to join a team of knowledgeable and passionate building services design engineers.
This practice has a strong training programme in place for everyone from Graduate to Director, allowing you to add to your existing skill set and aim for that next promotion fully prepared!
As the Associate Mechanical Engineer you will;
- Lead, motivate and inspire a team of Mechanical Design Engineers
- Take overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the mechanical portion of projects
- Provide guidance to and mentor your team
- Manage the costs, resources and standards to ensure projects are delivered within time and on budget
- Manage contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, clients and any other necessary professional organisations
The position is offering a salary of £60-70k + benefits.
Please don't take the above information as an exhaustive list, I will be more than happy to discuss this position in more detail - please contact Ben Cole on 01252 413 080 to discuss this position over the phone or arrange a meeting.