M&E Quantity Surveyor
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Petersfield - Perm
My clients focus is there people and their client relationships they are the twin foundations they have built and continue to grow their business on. They are looking for an M&E Quantity Surveyors and they are extremely proud of their workforce. They are invested heavily in staff training to place their leading edge in what is a rapidly changing industry. The Junior/Assistant level M&E Quantity Surveyors will have one on one training and Support the Senior M&E Quantity Surveyors will have management training and the change to grow and progress.
They are a leading specialist Mechanical and Electrical Contractor operating in the UK.
What you will do:
- To take responsibility for the full cost management of projects from inception to completion
- To regularly liaise and build relationships with colleagues ensuring consistency of service delivery
- To regularly update senior management on the progress of projects and provide high quality information to assist the business in decision-making
- To be comfortable taking a brief from clients, acting upon it and producing best practice solutions for the clients
- To gain the confidence of the client and become the focal point for communication
- Actively pursues and encourages others to recognize potential business leads.
- Runs project independently
Your experience will include:
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Construction sector with M&E expertise
- Experience working on medium to large scale projects within a range of sectors.
This is a new role and they are looking to do interviews in the next couple of weeks, the interview process will be a 2 stage process with Directors of the company.
If you think this is a role that would suite you I am keen to hear from you, please feel free to call me on 01252 413080
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment.