BREEAM Assessor - London - £29-£34k
I am currently looking to recruit a BREEAM assessor, who is either keen to become or already a licenced BREEAM assessor?
If you have a strong interest in BREEAM and want to work for an award winning consultancy, please read on.
My client is an award winning M&E Design consultancy, who specialise in the Design and project deliver of sustainable Design solutions.
They work with a number of leading companies, from SME’s through to high profile blue chip companies.
They are currently looking to recruit a BREEAM assessor, to join their well established London office. They are ideally looking for someone who is qualified, but if you have experience of BREEAM they will be happy to support you to become licenced.
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience with BREEAM, and either licenced or willing to become a licenced assessor.
- An understanding of M&E Building Services would be advantageous.
- HNC or Degree qualified would be beneficial, but this is not essential if you have the relevant experience.
- Capable of preparing high quality written reports.
- Strong attention to detail, and capable of working to stringent deadlines.
- Currently located in the London region, or prepared to relocate (full UK working rights are essential).
- A knowledge of code for sustainable homes or SAP’s would again be advantageous, but not essential.
- Good time management skills.
Day to day duties:
- Responsible for the preparation of BREEAM assessments, contract coordination and project administration.
- Work closely with the Design and project delivery team.
- Conduct BREEAM Assessments.
- Attend site inspections.
- Assist with new contract mobilisation and coordination.
- Issuing of reports and energy statements.
- Work closely with the senior managers and Directors, to help develop the company brand.
- Administer contracts.
What my client can offer you:
- Excellent long term prospects, with a growing ambitious business.
- The chance to work on major projects.
- A great London base, in the heart of the action. This is a very accessible office with great transport links.
- A very competitive salary package, regular salary reviews and incentives.
If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment, on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org