Head of Projects
M&E Head of Projects
A very well-known Principle Contractor is looking for a Mechanical & Electrical Head of Projects based in London as they are expanding their operations even further.
The M&E Head of Projects role
In this role you will be overseeing all projects, giving guidance and support to the contracts managers, ensuring they have the resources available, overseeing project performance on site and financial performance.
You will be accountable to the Managing Director and will be heading up a regional team. Part of your role will be providing training and progression paths to your team.
- Professional approach to both colleagues and clients - ability to develop and maintain both internal and external client relationships.
- Able to work well under pressure coupled with ability to multi task effectively.
- Good communication skills in both personal presentation and written documentation.
- Leader with demonstrable experience in dealing with workgroups and client interface.
- Commercially astute with a demonstrable track record of P&L.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of construction and building services including contract awareness and delivery to timescale.
The role is providing a salary from £80,000 - £90,000 + package depending on experience
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
Apply for Head of Projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly