BREEAM Assessor - Oxfordshire - £29-£35k
I am currently looking to recruit a BREEAM assessor, for a leading MEP and sustainable Design consultancy, based near Oxford.
If you are a BREEAM assessor looking to work for an award winning business on high profile projects, with the chance to earn promotion, please read on.
My client is one of the market leaders in the Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainable Design sector, and work with a number of major blue chip companies, as well as SME’s.
Due to an increase in workload and future expansion plans they are currently looking to recruit a BREEAM assessor, to work out of their head office, based near Oxford.
This position would suit a career minded person, looking to work for a great company, who really value their staff.
Requirements for the position:
- Ideally a licenced BREEAM assessor, or willing to become licensed (full support given).
- Previous experience as a BREEAM assessor.
- An understanding of M&E Building Services.
- Ideally educated to HND/Degree level (desirable but not essential).
- Preparation of high quality written reports.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Prioritise and plan your own day and workload.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Located in the Oxford region, or happy to relocate.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of BREEAM assessments.
- Assist with bid management, contract coordination and project admin.
- Liaise with clients and in house design teams.
- Conduct BREEAM assessments.
- Undertake site inspection duties.
- Assist with new contract coordination and mobilisation
- Issue reports, energy statements.
- Happy to work with contractors and site teams.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on great projects, as part of a dynamic team.
- Join a well established yet growing business, offering superb prospects.
- Excellent prospects, and regular pay reviews.
- A great package, including generous holiday and bonus scheme.
If you are a BREEAM assessor looking for a new challenge, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com