Electrical Project Engineer - Oxfordshire - £35-£45k
Are you an Electrical engineer, either from a site or design background, looking to secure a long term career opportunity with a leading company?
If the answer is yes, and you are currently living in the Oxford area or happy to commute/relocate, please read on.
I am currently looking to recruit an Electrical Project Engineer, who is looking to progress their career within the MEP industry, with a clear path to senior project manager.
This role would suit someone who is either currently site based on the tools, or alternatively you may be working in a consultancy, but are looking to make the next step towards management level.
The position is based out of their head office in Oxford, but with regular travel to client and site meetings.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as an Electrical engineer, either within a site based (on the tools) or consulting environment.
- A good knowledge of lighting, small power, sub main circuits would be advantageous.
- Ideally you will have a HND or Degree, but this is not essential for the right person.
- Happy to visit sites and attend client meetings on a regular basis.
- Capable of managing your own time and planning your diary accordingly.
- Work individually or as part of a team.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- Either located or willing to relocate/commute to the Oxfordshire area (Full UK working rights are essential).
Day to day duties:
- Responsible for the project administration, commissioning and handover of projects within the Electrical and Mechanical construction industry.
- Undertake a client facing role for M&E installations.
- Work closely with the Design team, and review designs for “buildability”.
- Manage the testing and commissioning process, or appoint the relevant 3rd party engineers to do so.
- Electrical Surveys and reports.
- Monitor the installation and performance of Buildings.
- Contract administration
- Day to day decision making on project progress.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of a growing division within a successful business, with genuine future senior manager opportunities.
- Work on major projects in technically challenging sectors.
- Work with major blue chip companies.
- A very competitive salary package, plus regular salary reviews and excellent future earning potential.
If you are an Electrical engineer and looking for an exciting new challenge in the Oxford area, please call Dean Parry, of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available 8am-8pm, and happy to talk before or after work to suit you.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
Apply for Electrical Project Engineer - Oxfordshire - £35-£45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly