Electrical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
Conrad Consulting is working with an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy to secure a Mechanical Design Engineer for their Bristol office. With over half a centuries experience in delivering high end engineering and environmental consultancy throughout the UK and globally this is a fantastic opportunity for any ambitious engineer.
Candidates will be technically astute engineers who are able to offer high quality design consultancy on projects that include high end residential, national heritage buildings and designer retail units alongside transport and laboratory facilities.
The successful engineer will be liaising with clients and co-ordinating designs alongside more Senior Engineers to ensure client satisfaction throughout.
Candidate Requirement - Mechanical Design Engineer
* Degree qualified in either Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
* Registered with CIBSE or IMechE.
* Chartered or happy to become so.
* Experience with relevant design software such as AutoCAD and Revit.
* Experience with relevant calculation software such as Hevacomp.