REVIT Technician / Oxfordshire
£40,000 + 5% Pension, BUPA, Bonus
A 25 strong building services engineering consultancy based near Oxford are looking for a Revit Technician to join their CAD/ REVIT Team. This is a fantastic time to join this consultancy due to them entering a planned expansion phase because of a number of project and framework wins with well known architects and estates. Due to this expansion they are looking for a REVIT MEP Technician to join their REVIT Team, working on projects within the commercial, residential, science and healthcare sector. Duties of the role are below:
- Amending models to Engineers mark-ups.
- Consistently produce accurate models within tight deadlines.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors.
- Converting existing 2d AutoCAD drawings into 3d models.
- Modelling / co-ordinating plant rooms.
- Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
- Liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
Candidates should have the below experience:
- At least 1 years experience using REVIT MEP
- Experience using AUTO CAD within the building services engineering industry.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292.
Apply for REVIT Technician / Oxfordshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly