Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer – Manchester
A leading, M&E design consultancy in the heart of Manchester has a new position available for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to strengthen their MEP team.
The company provides a comprehensive range of modern building design services, with a focus on mechanical and electrical engineering.
You will be working on a vast range of exciting projects throughout the UK, mainly focusing on the residential side to begin with.
As an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, you shall be technically capable of managing a portfolio of projects from inception right through to project completion.
You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal design / management team, clients, architects and contractors.
They are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience working within a building services consultancy.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- Forward thinking, electrically minded individual who is confident in undertaking detailed electrical building services design
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
- Ensure the designs are completed to a high level, within the agreed deadlines and budget
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work effectively with a team of people
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consultancy environment working as an Electrical Design Engineer
What my client can offer you:
- To work for an environmentally conscious, forward thinking building services consultancy with a constant stream of new, exciting projects across the UK
- The opportunity to work as an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer backed by an experienced team of Engineers
- High salary / package with long term career prospects
- Amazing office location/environment with a company that has been established over 70 years ago
If you are a Building Services Electrical Design Engineer, and you are looking for a new exciting role in Manchester, contact Lloyd Walker (BPI Recruitment) on 01483 343 072 or email via email@example.com.
If you would like to discuss after working hours, feel free to contact me on my mobile phone at any time: 07393445146.