MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - OXFORDSHIRE - £35-£45k
Are you a Mechanical engineer from a HVAC background, looking to secure a position as a Mechanical Project engineer?
Maybe you are currently on the tools but looking to take the next step to management, or doing design but looking for a project related role.
If this sounds like you please read on.
I am currently working with a leading MEP company, who offer Project Management, Design and FM services to a number of high profile clients.
They are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Engineer to join their team, based out of their head office, near Oxford.
They are flexible on your background, but you must have experience within Mechanical HVAC systems, whether from an install, Commissioning, maintenance or Design background.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Responsible for the project administration, design management, commissioning and handover of MEP construction projects.
- Undertake a client facing role in the coordination of Mechanical HVAC engineering projects.
- Liaise with site managers, client representatives and project managers, to ensure “buildability” of projects.
- Review external consultant designs.
- Manage the testing and commissioning process in relation to HVAC Mechanical services.
- Assist in the preparation of Mechanical Designs (this is not a design role), advising consultants.
- Contract administration duties.
- Ensure the project is on schedule.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong knowledge of HVAC Mechanical Services (HVAC systems, pipework, H&C Water).
- Ideally you will be HND or degree qualified, but this is not essential.
- A sound knowledge of Health and safety on site.
- An understanding of Building Services regulations and standards within the UK.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
- Capable of performing a client facing role with clients.
- A full UK driving licence is essential.
- Happy to travel to sites within the UK, this role will involve some travel.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on exciting projects, as part of a dynamic forward thinking team.
- An excellent salary and package, and the chance to increase your earnings substantially based on good performance.
- Work with leading Blue Chip companies.
- Ongoing CPD, and investment in your future.
If you are a Mechanical engineer with a strong HVAC background, please get in touch to discuss further.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm, and happy to talk after hours.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER - OXFORDSHIRE - £35-£45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly