M&E CAD Coordinator
A Building Services consultancy based in Central London currently has a vacancy available for a 2D MEP CAD Technician / CAD Coordinator to join its design team.
- Mechanical & electrical building services design consultancy that has been operating for over 10 years.
- Sector expertise includes Hotels, Commercial Offices, High End Residential, Healthcare, Schools and Religious buildings.
- Their key services include full MEP building services, CAD / Revit design and sustainability. They deliver projects from concept design through to installation and completion.
- Using AutoCAD to create coordinated M&E drawings from mark-ups
- Working as part of a team of CAD Coordinators
- Meeting deadlines set by the Director and producing high quality drawings
- Communicating effectively and working well with all members of the team
- Will be required to work both in the office and on site.
- The consultancy will offer a basic salary between £30,000 and £36,000 depending on skills and experience.