Senior Quantity Surveyor
Ideal candidate for the Senior Quantity Surveyor role would have worked in private practice and be RICS Qualified.
- Must be capable of independent working able to run own projects
- Must be presentable and client facing being able to speak English clearly
- Capable of working on a number of projects at any one time in and around the City of London
- Able to bring in work
- Having worked on major rail, airport or infrastructure projects, or overseas, is not considered relevant or related to the role in Building and construction.
- Coming from a smaller practice would be preferable, as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Having prepared and worked with and prepared traditional bills of quantities or quantified pricing documents
- Having a knowledge of and worked with the latest JCT contracts is a requirement
- Current driving licence
- Right to live and work int he UK/EU.