Electrical Project/Design Engineer - £45-£55k - London
I am currently looking to recruit an Electrical Project engineer with a good knowledge of Design, to work for an industry leading MEP company, in their specialist projects team.
If you are currently working as a project engineer, or maybe in design but looking to become more project based, my client would be very keen to talk to you.
My client is a leading MEP company, who specialise in the Consulting Design, Project Management and Facilities services, with a number of high profile companies.
Their specialist managed services team, is looking to recruit an Electrical Project engineer, to join their West London based office.
The role will be a mixture of office based work and client/site visits, so the position would suit somebody who wants to get away from the9-5 office based environment.
Day to Day Duties:
- Responsible for the project engineering, design, commissioning and handover of projects in technically challenging, exciting sectors.
- Undertake a client facing role, ensuring client’s expectations are managed and the project is running to schedule.
- Review 3rd party Designs, including calculations, drawings and equipment selection, and make suggestions where needed.
- Undertake site quality control and inspections of MEP services in relation to the installation.
- Liaise with client representatives, to ensure smooth running of projects.
- Manage the testing and commissioning process, including witness testing, and appoint 3rd party specialists accordingly.
- Assistance in the preparation of Electrical Designs (this is not a design role).
- Contract administration and project management duties, including chairing meetings, progress report and client reports.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background in Electrical Building Services, either in a project delivery, Design or commissioning capacity.
- HND/Degree qualified would be ideal, but not at all essential if you have the right experience.
- Experience in the delivery of contracts/project programmes would be advantageous.
- Some design knowledge would be ideal (this is not a design role), but if you have the ability to review electrical designs and make suggestions this would be ideal.
- The ability to work to deadlines, and plan your day effectively.
- A sound understanding of UK Building Services regulations.
- Full UK working rights
- A Full UK driving licence is essential for the role, due to site visits.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on award winning projects, with one of the leading MEP companies in London.
- Join a growing team, with genuine promotional prospects.
- Strong commitment to ongoing CPD, they pride themselves on investing in their employees.
- A very competitive basic salary and package.
If you are an Electrical Project engineer and would be interested in discussing this exciting opportunity in more detail, please get in touch.
For more information, please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
Apply for Electrical Project/Design Engineer - £45-£55k - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly