Senior Building Services Manager
Senior Building Services Manager (Developer)
£70,000 + Market Leading Benefits
Conrad Consulting is currently working in collaboration with an award winning Property Developer to recruit a Senior Building Services Manager. With a strong client presence across the UK and an excellent reputation for providing high end residential and commercial properties our client epitomises everything that a top quality property company should be.
The successful candidate will be an experienced MEP Design manager who is experienced within both a contractor and consultancy environment who is capable of ensuring that all MEP deliverables are executed to the company's high standards on time and within budget.
Key Responsibilities - Senior Building Services Manager
* Overall responsibility for mechanical and electrical designs and specifications - including the management of external consultants.
* Ensuring smooth co-ordination between other disciplines.
* Tender negotiations and the utilisation of external consultants if required.
* Ensuring full compliance of all design work through to installation.
Key Requirements - Senior Building Services Manager
* Relevant qualification - Building Services, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge of AutoCAD (Expected), iSBEM (Desirable) and IES-VE (Desirable)
* Experience with BREEAM (Desirable)
* Experience within both contractor and consultancy environment (Expected)
* Salary up to £70,000 dependant on experience.
* Great Benefits Package.
Apply for Senior Building Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly