Intermediate / Senior Electrical Engineer
A Building Services consultancy based in Kent now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer or Senior Electrical Engineer to join its design team.
- The Electrical Design Engineer vacancy will offer a basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on experience.
- Established Building Services Consultancy that has been trading for over 20 years.
- Currently employ between 20 and 30 staff.
- Services include full mechanical, electrical and public health design (MEP), fire engineering and project management.
- At present they’re involved with new build and refurbishment projects across a number of sectors including commercial, industrial, data centres and retail both in the UK and Europe.
- The Electrical Engineer must have attained an HND/degree in Electrical Engineering and have previous experience in the design of electrical systems gained within a consulting engineering or contracting background and within a number of business sectors, including industrial and commercial.
- Capable of project management / design engineering on electrical, fire detection and security system projects.
- Also have experience in undertaking electrical survey works, preparing condition reports, scope of works and technical specifications.
- The Electrical Design Engineer shall also be experienced in preparing concept or detailed design drawings.
- Computer / CAD literate and used to an office environment and working as part of a team.
- Must have a car, and also be prepared for occasional travel both within the UK and Europe.
Apply for Intermediate / Senior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly