Intermediate / Senior Electrical Engineer
An M&E Building Services contractor based in Northamptonshire now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer or Senior Electrical Engineer to join its design team.
- The Electrical Design Engineer vacancy will offer a basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on experience.
- The company has been in business for over 30 years.
- They currently employ circa 50 staff.
- Their key services include mechanical and electrical building services design, full installation, project management, commercial management and services & maintenance.
- Their key project sectors commercial offices, residential, retail, education and leisure.
- The Electrical Engineer must have attained an HND/degree in Electrical Engineering and have previous experience in the design of electrical systems gained within a consulting engineering or contracting background and within a number of business sectors, including industrial and education.
- Capable of project management / design engineering on electrical, fire detection and security system projects.
- Also have experience in undertaking electrical survey works, preparing condition reports, scope of works and technical specifications.
- The Electrical Design Engineer shall also be experienced in preparing concept or detailed design drawings.
- Computer / CAD literate and used to an office environment and working as part of a team.
Apply for Intermediate / Senior Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly