Electronics Digital Design Engineer
Electronics Digital Design Engineer- Mentor Graphics
A Electronics Digital Design Engineer with Digital Board Design and Mentor Graphics is required to work on a six month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity to work with Radar Technology for the Defence market.
Overview of the Electronics Digital Design Engineer contract role
We are looking for an Engineer (Digital) to design complex high speed digital Printed Circuit Boards for airborne applications that utilise the latest FPGA, Microprocessor and high speed InterconnecT technologies.
Key Responsibilities of the Electronics Digital Design Engineer contract role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and integration of complex digital circuits.
Key skills required for the Electronics Digital Design Engineer
You are expected to have experience of:
- Analysing system level requirements documents and understanding their application to Hardware designs
- Proven experience of Schematic Capture using Mentor Graphics Dx Designer or equivalent.
- Experience of Hardware design of complex FPGA based designs is essential
- Experience of high speed serial communication protocols and architectures
- Hands on experience of Hardware, Firmware & Software Integration of Micro Processor Based designs onto hardware platforms is essential
- A methodical approach to the full hardware design life cycle, working to a structured hardware process is required
- Experience of de-bugging and testing new designs and supporting module and system related test, verification and integration project phases as required by a development type programme prior to system deliveries.
The role is based in Edinburgh - commutable from Dundee, Perth, Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Stirling and Falkirk with excellent access from Glasgow
If you are a Electronics Digital Design Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or please contact Paul Scott on (see below) or phone
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement/Purchasing/Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).