Executive Electrical Engineer
Regarded as one of the leading engineering consultancies across the globe and with a proven history of delivering some of the world's most iconic projects, this multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking to strengthen their mission critical, power systems and data center team with the appointment of an Associate Electrical Engineer.
This is a rare opportunity to join at this level for a company that have a well-established organic growth model and is a fantastic career move for someone seeking to take a step up and work on a variety of prestigious and challenging projects.
The role will involve working within the science and industry sectors which will include projects such as energy centers, data centers, mission critical facilities, laboratories, health care projects and small industrial facilities.
As the Associate Electrical Engineer you will be able to integrate with an established and successful team in a design-led environment, developing your team, pushing the quality of delivery and contributing to building key relationships with clients and architects.
Technically you will be somebody who has extensive experience working with HV large scale power systems which will include controls and protection design for HV generators. The will have included working through the design process from conception to detailed, commissioning and providing innovative solutions.
The key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Undertaking electrical design elements for projects of varying scales.
- Managing, preparing and coordinating the production of drawings, electrical reports and specifications.
- Managing a project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget followed by site monitoring and commissioning activities.
- Providing expert technical guidance, training and mentoring to junior members of the team.
- Being the "go to" expert overviewing, reviewing and advising across a number of projects.
You will have achieved Chartered Engineer status with either CIBSE, IET or another relevant industry association.
The person who would suit this role will be a forward thinking and enthusiastic person who works very well off their own initiative and has a keen interest in engineering and enjoys taking on the responsibility of leading and coaching.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global engineering consultancy and work with some of the best minds and clients in the industry.