Your new company
Fast paced business that has become the largest independent mould manufacturer in the UK, supplying the global beverage market.
Your new role
They're currently looking for a hands-on shop floor supervisor. To ensure on time, quality and costs are met. Leads KPI based performance measurements, inspires continuous improvement and maintains a solid base for shop floor management by ensuring that all functional areas collaborate smoothly.
As a Shop Floor Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure production receive all routings, programmes, tooling, fixtures/material to complete their tasks required, within specific time frames.
- Leadership of personal within the shop floor.
- Ensure H&S guidelines are adhered to.
- As and when can operate machines to ease bottle necks.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Shop Floor Supervisor, will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple workloads simultaneously
- Work well under pressure
- Knowledge of CAM software for online programming
- Apprenticeship severed is a must, ONC/HND in engineering is desirable
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work as a Shop Floor Supervisor, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for CNC Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly