Associate Electrical Engineer
£55,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
An award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy is now looking for an Associate level electrical engineer due to a company restructure. Looking after a team of 4 engineers you will work alongside different disciplines to deliver projects within the healthcare and pharma sectors.
Working alongside the Electrical Director you will be very much hands on still with design and capable of working on projects from concept to completion. Being well versed in electrical design you will have a proven track record of successful project delivery whilst being up to date with CIBSE and UK building regulations.
* Degree in electrical or power engineering
* Member of professional bodies - IET and CIBSE
* CEng or working towards
* Minimum 11 years working within a building services consultancy or contractor
* Experience in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors
* Proven track record of working within a multi-discipline environment
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
* Team leading skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current CV