Revit Technician (Contract)
This is an exciting opportunity here in the UK for a Revit Technician for an independent design consultancy who are working on projects here in the UK ranging from £30k-5m in value. My client is heavily involved in the Aviation sector.
They are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and play a key role complex yet exciting projects.
To be considered for this role applicants will have:
- Previous UK building regulation experience, this is essential
- REVIT experience in a commercial working environment
- Using Revit MEP to create complex 3D building systems and geometries for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, IT, containment and fire protection systems.
- Working from Engineer's mark-up's and sketches under minimum supervision to produce MEP drawings in Revit MEP and CAD as appropriate to each project.
- Proven hands-on Experience of Autodesk Building Design Suite, which includes Revit
- Practical knowledge of 3D BIM/REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
If you would be interested please get in touch.
Apply for Revit Technician (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly