Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer (Aviation Sector)
Our client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy who operates Nationwide is now looking for an intermediate electrical design engineer to join their team at Heathrow. Ideally coming from a site based tools background you will carry a minimum of 3 years in electrical design for building services. Candidates will be keen to pursue with projects within the Aviation sector and join a team that will continue to grow over time.
• Minimum HND in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
• Good working knowledge of AutoCAD, Amtech and Dialux
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Experience in meeting with clients, architects and structural engineers
• Ability to work within a team and solo
A top benefits package is available for this role to include both standard and flexible opportunities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on 01728 726135 or email a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org