I am currently assisting one of the top Engineering consultancies in the country in their search for a BREEAM Assessor of at least 5 years’ experience.
An exciting opportunity to become part of an expanding team in a key growth area, this role is sure to be filled quickly so don’t delay in sending a CV. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible, managing 10-15 projects concurrently within a variety of sectors including Fit Out and Data Centres.
Requirements for the BREEAM Assessor position:
· At least 5 years’ BREEAM experience
· Working knowledge of Tracker Plus and/or IES Tap
· Ability to work independently
· Knack for communicating the details of projects to a non-technical listener
· High standard of written English and ability to prepare written reports
· CSCS card
· Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
· Knowledge of Home Quality Mark Code for sustainable Homes would be an advantage
For more information on this particular position please contact me on 0207 065 7276 or email@example.com