Public Health Design Engineer - £55-£65k - North london
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior Public Health Design engineer, for a well established, medium sized consultancy, based in North London.
If you have a minimum of 5 years experience within a consulting, environment, and capable of taking the public health lead on projects, my client will be keen to speak with you.
Established for over 30 years, my client has grown into one of the leading M&E consultancies in London, and work on a fantastic range of projects. Sectors include Commercial, Education, Hospitals, Mixed Use, Large Residential as well as international projects.
Due to an abundance of work load and longer term expansion plans, they are keen to recruit a Senior Public Health Design engineer to join the team.
As a business they pride themselves on looking after their staff and offering great prospects, so if you want to work for a growing business that offers future senior management opportunities, this could be the company for you.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Public Health Design engineer, with a minimum of 5 years experience within a consulting environment.
- Experience of above and below ground Design would be beneficial.
- Capable of preparing design from concept stage.
- Happy to work closely with the mechanical and Electrical team, to deliver high quality design solutions.
- Currently living in the London region (or willing to relocate), and happy to base yourself in North London on a day to day basis.
- Ambitious, motivated and keen to work for a growing business.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work on a variety of projects, as part of a dynamic, forward thinking team.
- Genuine future prospects, with the chance to develop into a team leader position.
- An industry leading salary and benefits package, with regular performance related salary reviews.
- Long term senior manager opportunities, with the potential to become a full director of the business.
If you are a an ambitious and career motivated Public Health Design engineer, please get in touch to discuss this exciting career opportunity in more detail.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and all conversations will of course be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively you can email email@example.com