Lead Electrical Design Manager - £65-£75k plus car allowance/package - London
I am currently looking to recruit a Lead Electrical Design Manager, for a leading M&E Design and Build Contractor, based out of their London office.
If you are a dynamic forward thinking engineer, and keen to work on the biggest projects in London with a genuine market leader, please read on.
My client are considered one of the top 5 M&E Design and build contractors in the London market, and are responsible for the MEP delivery of some of London and the UK’s most iconic projects.
They are currently looking to recruit a Lead Electrical Design Manager, to join their existing London team. They are keen to speak with people from either a Consultancy background, or currently working for a rival D&B contractor in a design capacity.
The role would suit someone who is happy in a client facing role, capable of taking the Lead on Large scale Electrical Design projects, and the ambition to manage and grow their own team.
This is a truly unique role with an industry leading company, and is not to be missed.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working at Senior/Lead/Associate engineer level within either an M&E Consultancy, or Design Manager level within a D&B Contractor (you must be from a strong Design background).
- Capable of taking the Electrical Lead on large scale projects, and oversee the full design delivery.
- Career orientated, and capable of overseeing members of the team, and recruiting and growing your own team.
- Happy to work with the latest cutting edge technologies, and ensure the business stay ahead of the curve (they are well known for leading the way with the use of new software and ideas).
- Ideally degree qualified, and if you are chartered this would be an added bonus (neither essential if you have the relevant experience).
- Currently living in the London area, or looking to relocate within the UK (you must have strong experience delivering UK projects).
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to take the lead on Major projects within the London market.
- A genuine management opportunity, with a clear path going forward for future promotion.
- The chance to work as part of a dynamic, industry leading Design team.
- One of the best salary packages in the industry, which includes car allowance, generous holiday and pension contributions, bonus.
If you are an Electrical Design engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533 Monday to Friday 8am-8pm, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org