MEP CAD Technician - Redhill - Revit MEP training - £35-£45k
I am currently looking to recruit an MEP CAD technician, to work for a medium sized, well established M&E Design consultancy, based near Redhill, Surrey.
Established in excess of 12 years, they have grown into a very well respected, medium sized consultancy, who work on some excellent projects. Sectors include Commercial, Education, Hospitals, Retail and Prime Residential.
Due to their ongoing projects and very strong order book, they are looking to recruit a Mechanical and Electrical CAD technician, to join the team.
You will be responsible for the day to day CAD production of MEP projects, overseeing drawing quality, working closely with Design engineers and ensuring a high quality of work is achieved.
The role would require you to be skilled in 2D Cad, and have some experience in Revit MEP.
As a business they have a very low turnover of staff as they really look after their employees, so if you want to work for a business where you are treated well and offered excellent career prospects, please get in touch.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as an MEP CAD technician, with experience using AutoCAD and Revit MEP.
- Happy to work as part of a well established, dynamic team, in a variety of sectors.
- Ambitious, and keen to make your mark within the business. They pride themselves on having a very good work environment, so you must be a good team player.
- The ability to deliver high quality drawings, working to deadlines.
- Commutable from Redhill on a daily basis, so you will ideally be based in the Surrey/Sussex areas.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to be part of a growing team, with genuine prospects and advancement to CAD manager.
- Long term job security. As a business they have very well established clients, so repeat business is in abundance.
- Ongoing training. The role would suit someone who really wants to develop their Revit MEP skills.
- A great working environment, where all team members opinions are valued equally.
If you are an MEP Cad Technician and looking for an exciting career opportunity, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org