HVAC Design Engineers - Kent
Excellent opportunity to avoid the daily commute to London working for a privately owned Building Services Consultant based in Kent.
They are keen to appoint HVAC Design Engineers and will take applications from Intermediate and Senior Engineers looking to progress their career and work towards achieving Associate / Directorship.
Working from offices close to a railway station, our Client offers a diverse portfolio of work including Commercial, Hotel & Leisure and Residential Buildings. Projects have been completed and delivered in The UK & Internationally.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Oversee of other members of staff (Junior / CAD / Admin Support)
- Ensure Design procedures are followed and design files maintained
- Carry out HVAC Design work
- Review HVAC Designs
- Act as Project Leader when designated
- Ensure staff work to meet time and quality targets
- Lead and liaise with CAD department on M&E drawing production and workload (anticipate resource requirements)
Liaise with Directors and assist with
- Fee proposals
- Resource requirements
- Staff issues that require Director input
- Need for external consultants
- Monthly review of staff timesheets/project costs
- Monitor and co-ordinate holidays
- Produce basic fee payment schedules
- Encourage team working and development
- Ensure team concentration on work at hand
- Attend corporate functions as required by Directors
- Ensure compliance of work produced with statutory and legal regulations
- Ensure staff are aware of Health & Safety requirements in relation to design
- Identify ‘gaps’ in staff experience/education and look to fill these gaps
- Seek new project possibilities and liaise with Directors accordingly
For further information on this position and all other vacancies not listed within Building Services Engineering and The Built Environment please contact Paul Bartlett FIRP on 020 8549 3003 / firstname.lastname@example.org
At Bartlett Recruitment we appreciate that it is not always easy to talk during the normal working day so we are available to discuss career opportunities typically from 7am – 9pm and at weekends.