I am currently working in partnership with a nationwide Building Services consultancy who are looking to appoint a Resident Engineer working out of their Croydon office.
The ideal candidate:
· from a trades background;
· mechanically biased;
· at least 10 years’ UK experience;
· experienced in M&E services installation;
· strong communication skills.
Resident Engineer’s Duties to include:
· liaising with the design team and maintaining familiarity with the project as it develops;
· reviewing designs at all stages of the development
· carrying out site visits and works inspections
· witnessing the commissioning of new M&E systems
· feeding back to the design teams on appropriateness of the designs / lessons learnt for future projects
· condition surveys and reporting on existing installations as regards life expectancy and potential for future use / need of replacement
For more information on this particular position please contact me on 0207 065 7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org